Cork: Merchant City

Cork: Merchant City

Retail Heritage

T. Harding letterhead, 1854.

T. Harding’s Block and Pump Manufactory was located in Warren’s Place, now Parnell Place. This invoice was to Thomas Hewitt, member of a prominent distilling family, who was active in local and cultural affairs. Hewitt also was a keen yachtsman and served for a time as secretary of the Royal Cork Yacht Club.(CCCA U15B/p-d-ii-39 Hewitt Papers)

T. Harding Letterhead

Previous Image    Next Image