Merchant City Online Exhibition
The aim of the Merchant City project was to produce an exhibition from material in the Cork City and County Archives, which would be of interest to the general public as well as to researchers. The online exhibition also features background historical texts and details of source materials, as well as online extracts from some 19th and 20th century Cork trade directories.
This project was funded by the Heritage Council of Ireland and Cork City Council through the Cork City Heritage Plan.
- Dr. Alicia St. Leger, Writer and Curator.
- Brian McGee, Archivist, CCCA, Project Manager and Digitisation.
- Niamh Twomey, City Heritage Officer
- Dr.Eileen O’Leary and Al Devine, City Council I.S Dept.
- Eclipse Internet Services, Web Design.
- Epson GT10000 A3 Flatbed Scanner
- Solar Copymaster A2 Bookscanner