Book a Group Visit
Group visits and tours are welcome for groups of up to 20 people.
To book a group visit, email the Archivist at email@example.com or telephone (021) 4505876.
Such visits must be requested at least 2 to 3 weeks in advance. We attempt to tailor group visits based on the interests of those visiting. Please indicate these interests when booking your group visit.
Group visits last about 1-2 hours and are normally held in the morning at 10.30am or the afternoon at 2.30pm.
Group visits may be suitable for:
- Local History/Heritage Societies
- Local Community Groups, Clubs
- University and College undergraduate classes
- Postgraduate Students
- Teachers and Lecturers
- Transition Year/ Leaving Cert School Groups
- School Groups
- Librarians, Archivists, Museum Curators, and other Information Professionals
- Local Authority Elected Members, and Staff
Group visits include:
- Overview of our services and collections
- Tour of the processing facility and archive strongrooms
- Briefing about our professional archiving activities
- Viewing of selected documents in our Public Research Room
- Briefing on how to use our Research Room and how to use our collections